What is the eBook about?
“The Business of Music Licensing” is a 72 page eBook which covers the many various aspects of the music licensing industry.
In the eBook, I cover the following topics:
- – What music licensing is and what the industry looks like
- – How to find a publisher
- – What type of music to write
- – How to register with a Performance Rights Organisation
- – The types of licensing deals you will encounter
- – The benefits and downsides of both exclusive and non-exclusive libraries
- – How to avoid getting scammed and losing your rights and/or money
- – How to deal with custom music requests
- – How to increase your income from music licensing
- – Meta tagging – what it is and how to do it effectively
- – Using a virtual assistant to boost productivity
- – The Youtube Content ID System
- – Tunesat
- – A 3 Year Plan
- – Suggested Reading
- – Useful Resources
- – A list of over 200 (up-to-date) music libraries you can work with
This eBook will serve as a solid introduction to those who have no experience with licensing music, and will provide anyone with experience in the industry with plenty of useful tips and information.
If you have any questions about the content in this eBook or just questions in general, feel free to email me directly at
info@TheBusinessofMusicLicensing.com and I’ll get back to you right away.